Saturday, March 13, 2021



I know it seems as if I've been stagnant for quite some time. 
We've faced a lot of challenges as a family over the past few years. Those of you who have been loyal customers know that I always put my family first. 
I've been back and forth with the thought of actually closing Teenie's Creations for good; but then I realized something...
Teenie's Creations is something that has always been a passion for me, as well as a way to find solace in the midst of everything we've faced as a family. I am happiest when I am creating, and any feelings of being overwhelmed simply start to fade.
So...What does this mean for Teenie's Creations?
I will be revamping a lot here; and just ask for your patience as we take this next step in the Teenie's Creations Journey.
Although we are still facing many challenges as a family; I am so excited to show you all what I've been working on.
Thank you to everyone who continues to loyally support Teenie's Creations. 
A huge thank you to those who are here for me and my family. We love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment